Re: [LUG] Routing around damage

On 21/03/14 19:17, Martin Gautier wrote:

> On 21/03/14 18:38, Philip Hudson wrote:
>> .... all of which just goes to show that DNS is a serious bug in the
>> Internet, not a feature.
> What?
>
> DNS is a robust system with features that happen to ensure no one loses
> their free speech.
>
> Martin

Indeed, what?

The bits of that sentence I understand I disagree with (robust system?
DNS? ha! Ensure? ha!) and despite parsing it several times, can not for
the life of me figure out how you've conflated Domain Name Resolution
with free speech.

Maybe you mean it in the same way that everyone seems to think that the
Arab Spring was only made possible by Twitter, and not the activists who
actually did it?

Regards