Re: [LUG] Hardware offered

As previously mentioned, all enquiries off list please. I would imagine that this is not of interest to everyone.Â

I would prefer to get rid of the 430W power supply with everything else rather than split it, but message me as suggested and we can discuss.

Kind regards
Mark

On 12 March 2014 15:34, damian brown <jvc260w@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
what wattage is the power supply, im pushing the limits of mine with
my geforce 8800gts video card