[LUG] Hardware offered

Hi

I've been having a little clear out and have some hardware to get rid of (to a good home):

Intel PIII 450 CPU retail with cooler (will go to landfill otherwise)

Asrock K8NF4G-SATA2 motherboard with 1GB of DDR400 RAM and AMD Sempron CPU
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157084
Internal ATA DVD+/-RW Drive
Lian Li PC-50 case
http://www.dansdata.com/jullls.htm
Coolermaster power supply

(Pretty much enough to put together a machine -- just need a HDD and a CPU cooler)

Canon LIDE 20 USB scanner
http://www.canon.co.uk/For_Home/Product_Finder/Scanners/Flatbed/LIDE20/

I can deliver in the Plymouth area.Â
Please e-mail me personally if you are interested.

Best wishes

Mark