Re: [LUG] Spamalot

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 11:30:05PM +0000, Rob Beard wrote:
> As for the digest, not sure.  At the bottom of every e-mail you get from
> the list should be a link to the mailing list info page, I'd have thought
> there would be a digest option but I can't see it.  Not sure if there's
> such an option when you subscribe.

your email address in 'unsubscribe or edit options' at the bottom. Then
on the next page enter your password (or have it resent). You then reach
a page where you can turn on digest mode (as well as set a few other
things).

> Failing that, what mail client do you use?  Could you possibly set a
> filter to move LUG mails into a different folder?

He uses Apple Mail according to the headers. Not something I am familiar
with, but here's how you can filter list email:

http://wiki.catug.org/Making_the_most_of_Apple_Mail#Filtering_your_emails

The string you need to use is 'list.dcglug.org.uk'.

Martijn