Re: [LUG] Spamalot

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 23:19:33 +0000, Julian Hall <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> On 11/03/14 22:23, matt stevenson wrote:
>> Hi All
>>
>> Much as I love reading the emails is there a way of subscribing here to
>> a digest per day instead of all individual emails, my inbox is
creaking!

>> Further to this unless I see a reply to this I clearly have no idea how
>> to submit s post either !
> No idea to the question, but here's a reply :)
>
> Julian

To submit posts, just create a new e-mail to list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and it'll
go on it's merry way to the mailing list server where a team of monkeys
with typewriters check the message, and send it out as an e-mail to the
rest of us on the list :-)

As for the digest, not sure.  At the bottom of every e-mail you get from
the list should be a link to the mailing list info page, I'd have thought
there would be a digest option but I can't see it.  Not sure if there's
such an option when you subscribe.

Failing that, what mail client do you use?  Could you possibly set a
filter to move LUG mails into a different folder?

Rob