Re: [LUG] bluetooth keyboard

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 16:33:25 +0000
Tom <madtom1999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Tom,

>built in. I try not to buy non-rechargeables - except for smoke/co

>I found a micro one that used microsusb for charging - seemed like a

Good news.

>good idea.  I find most devices don't like rechargeables if they are
>not built in.

I can understand that - the voltage doesn't work out correctly.
For example:

My camera uses 4 AAs, with no option to add a fifth if rechargeable
cells are used.  In alkaline batteries equates to 6V, but with
rechargeable batteries it's only 4.8V.  A whole rechargeable battery
'missing' if you will.  This means the camera will only take a couple of
dozen of shots, whereas with alkaline batteries it'll take well over 100.

That's why I utilise the "hand me down" method of battery
depletion.   :-)

--
 Regards  _
Bet you think you're king but you're really a pawn