[LUG] Dell 3110cn laser printer needing a new home

Dear LUG,

At the Exwick Ark you kindly found a secondhand Dell 3110cn network colour laser printer which we have been using for about a year.

It is really good, BUT relatiely expensive to run and did not seem to do duplex. Therefore we have replaced it on the network with a Samsung model which we ran at my house, but belonged to the Ark.

The Dell now needs a new home. We really dont want to have it stored at the Ark with no prospect of a new home so wondered if you had another location who would like it, whether a member wants it or if you have no use for the printer I will freecycle it.

The printer has currently gone back to my house as there is not really any space for it at the Ark, but if someone says they have a new home for it then the device can come back for Friday evening with the expectation it will be gone by the end of the session.

I hope that is OK.

In fact this printer has had a couple of new toners recently, but I think one of the colours is run out.

The toners are odd in that any waste goes into a small tank on each toner. You may well be able to refill the toners, but the Ark want to move away from using it.

See you soon

Trevor

--
~~~~~~~~~