Re: [LUG] VirtualBox 4.3.8 Issues

On 26/02/14 20:42, lug@xxxxxx wrote:
> I installed the upgrade today. Only running a Fedora 20 32-bit VM
> (fully updated) on a Windows 7 Pro 64-bit host (yes, colour me stupid!)
> and it's been running stuff all day with no problems so far.
>
> Kevin

Thanks for the info - Fedora 20 & 21 VMs are working fine here too, it's
still only the Gentoo and Slackware instances that are playing up so far.

There are so many potential factors at play here I think I'll probably
wait a day or two to see if others start to run on it and it becomes a
known issue/bug.

Regards