Re: [LUG] Microsoft cries out to UK government against open source

On 25 February 2014 10:28, Martijn Grooten <martijn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A current browser can render an ancient Web page. Essentially you
> would be able to get at the information.

For some very weak definition of "information".

Hmm, not sure I agree unless you're defining information as including the style rather than the content.

I encountered this website recently (replace the *'s with the obvious)  http://motherf***ingwebsite.com/

I found it mildly amusing, but also feel that it makes a relevant point - although I fully expect designers to disagree with it :)