Re: [LUG] [OT] Refurb auctions

they do computers i was there in november/october time , working out
what there setup was like. Maybe they not geared up too sell a bit
quantity but they did have a lot of kit there ready to be sold in some
fashion. I can't really remember what there plans where , being that i
am from redditch,worceester. My sister lives in paignton i was
interested in what the CIC was doing etc. cheap kit as well for
friends in paignton/devon area when i am do there.