Re: [LUG] Sharing Thunderbird Mint/Windows 7

On 23/02/14 16:32, Martin Gautier wrote:

On 23/02/14 16:19, Tom wrote:
Could be the old windows/unux different eol characters?
That was my guess too.

I run my cross platform TB email from an IMAP server so don't have a problem.

I've done Win TB -> Linux TB migrations where I've had to delete the caches in all the TB mail folders and sub-folders. That was the only way Linux TB could start to see the mail that was migrated across.

Martin

That's an idea Martin.. I'll see if my NAS has an IMAP Server - Synology DS212J so has lots of add-ons for it..

Kind regards,

Julian