Re: [LUG] Ubuntu File System

On Friday, 21 February 2014, Richard Brown <wildwoodslosty@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Guys

Hope all is well.

I have returned to using Linux a lot and I am enjoying it. I have my HP file server and a laptop. Looking forward to getting a phone soon.

Anyway, I wanted to know whether it is possible to add some changes to the way Ubuntu displays files and folders. What I would like is for files to show size as well as name. For folders it would be useful if they could show the path and also size.

Thanks

Rich

Hi Rich,

Are you talking about displaying files using a graphical file browser or egging you list files from the command line?

Grant