Re: [LUG] OT: Windows XP

On 16/02/2014 22:28, Mark Evans wrote:
> What's a "lifetime corporate Windows user" anyway? It simply hasn't
> been around long enough for people near retirement to have been
> using it for their entire working life

"Their lifetime since using computers" = "lifetime corporate Windows
user" for the average office s/he.
Only accounts folk had experience of computers before 'personal
computers' on each desk.
and I go back to  assembly code of Ferranti computers in 1950s. Office
workers never got near the Mainframes!
--
Regards
Eion MacDonald