Re: [LUG] SMTP Port

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 18:13:54 +0000
Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

>On Thunderbird I have changed the port to 25 and no authorisation. I
>have several accounts and I have just the one SMTP server. It seems to
>work for some of them, but not all the time.

>I am trying this with claws email. Hope it works.

Well, it arrived.  May I suggest you double check all the settings on
all your machines and set them up the same.

Bear in mind what Martin Gautier said;  Your provider should be able to
give you the correct settings for using their system.  The SMTP settings
I gave you are the standard options available, but it's possible your
provider may not offer all of them.

--
 Regards  _
What will you do when the gas taps turn?