Re: [LUG] User Troubleshooting

At the risk of being one of the people you're writing this for...

"Computer not there"  Turn chair round.

"Computer dark". Turn it on.

"Somebody's stole my computer!". You're in the wrong office.

"Printer says it's working, but I can't find what's being printed."  Yes, we got fed up with you breaking the printer, so we took it away and hid it.

"Phone not working." That's a Fischer Price one somebody gave you as a prank.