Re: [LUG] Time to upgrade your cabling!

On Sun, 26 Jan 2014 18:11:37 +0000, bad apple <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 26/01/14 16:30, Simon Avery wrote:
>> ... Because this man says so!
>>
>> He starts "I have been called a fool many times." and then goes on to
>> demonstrate why.
>
> "Audioquest claims these cables are directional and an arrow on the
> connecter indicates the data flow from source to receiver."

Ahh so in theory we need to upgrade our kit with dual bonded Ethernet
ports so the little Goblins in the source can shout down the wires to the
pixies in the receiver and vice versa :-P

> Words fail me... I would have people like this taken out and shot if I
> were in charge. He's polluting the gene pool and stealing oxygen from
> the more deserving. And he claims in the article he's a network
> professional for his day job!

I'm going to buy a stack of patch leads on eBay, draw arrows on them in
gold pen and then sell them at a 10000% markup :-)

Rob