Re: [LUG] Time to upgrade your cabling!

On Sun, 26 Jan 2014 16:30:27 +0000, Simon Avery <digdilem@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> ... Because this man says so!
>
> He starts "I have been called a fool many times." and then goes on to
> demonstrate why.

http://www.the-ear.net/review-hardware/audioquest-pearl-and-cinnamon-ethernet-cables-digital-interconnect

Okay, so I do kinda believe about the differences in cables for analogue*
(audio/video etc) but seriously for digital?

* To be fair, the kit I use at home for audio, while better than a basic
midi system isn't going to be as good as some of the fancy kit out there,
but I'm happy with it, does the job reasonably well and can be upgraded as
and when I feel like it.

:-)

Rob