[ Date Index ]
[ Thread Index ]
[ <= Previous by date /
[ Next by date /
thread => ]
Re: [LUG] No sound through hdmi
- To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [LUG] No sound through hdmi
- From: Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 17:34:59 +0000
- Delivered-to: dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mareandfoal.org; s=mail2; h=Message-ID:To:Date:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To; bh=NKpvxEaupNuGsFAtRpMiuLQFjwQ7zBTXXdWp1MJesDc=; b=MQ2fht2GFi5fRhKu1xbFDoOhkZzNPxUjq3XmRIV4avJSceNxqltaAKncshN5syZ3gGlI2IZLyqvggbJ0xZ5mFroSkKYMy4LOQJHx22ZG8M4JnMVznffHaNleMoeJTgwkKDZwkvTHwW59SWuj5FuFAr354t/oCyIQFZKYiQbLP/A=;
Richard Brown <wildwoodslosty@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm getting no sound through hdmi card. Using Ubuntu 12.10. I had the
sound working in 12.04 by using PulseAudio volume control. I simply
selected it as the default and it then showed up in the sound settings
in system settings. It's not showing up in the sound settings this
time whatever I do.
Any ideas please?
Youth Worker, Dad and Husband
I had this recently with an Nvidia graphics card, required some tweaking of the module parameters and official Nvidia drivers installed.
What video card is it attached to? Intel, Nvidia, AMD? On-board or separate card?
Sent from my Sinclair ZX Spectrum
The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG