From: list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Neil Winchurst
Sent: 17 January 2014 11:45
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LUG] Wifi Dongle

I may need to use my desktop computer using wifi to link to the internet, for a
while in the near future.

The machine does not have an inbuilt wireless card so I am told that I could use a
wifi USB dongle. I have had a look around and it seems that some of them do not work
well with Linux.

Can anyone advise me on something suitable please? If it is relevant the desk top is
running Xubuntu 12.04.

Thanks

Neil