Re: [LUG] ZyXEL router attacks

On 15/01/2014 15:15, Tremayne, Steve wrote:
And also Draytek according to the article... which completely nulls my smugness
ratio.

I suppose I'd better another look at the router's configuration again and check it's
mine and not pwned by someone else...

This did worry me a bit as we use mainly Draytek routers. Does anyone know if this is an old issue that is likely to have been fixed with firmware upgrades or a recently discovered bug that the manufacturers are running around and trying to fix?

Rob