Re: [LUG] distribution with good 386 support

I believe I still have weird display adapters for Sun Ultras and other Sun kit, maybe even an old Sun keyboard, definitely a 3-button Sun mouse or two, and lots of 68K/PPC Mac cables and adapters: the SCSI connectors you only ever found on Macs plus the "normal" kind, ADB, mini-DIN-8 serial/Localtalk etc. Free to a good home if anyone wants them.