Re: [LUG] Oh Lord, save me from schism

If only religions offered us a model of how to escape from less useful cults.

I guess ultimately if the utility lead was sufficient one would win. Cough, Android,
cough.

Which leads to me questioning the Mac OS X lead, I suspect Linux based home routers
outnumber Mac OS X desktops by a significant margin, I suspect Android now leads
elsewhere Mac OS X variants are found. Even my TV runs Linux somewhere underneath.