Re: [LUG] Attn bad apple & Brad Rogers: BluRay Drive Behaves in Mint 16!!

On 03/01/14 11:30, Julian Hall wrote:
On 02/01/14 21:29, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Thu, 02 Jan 2014 15:20:14 +0000
Julian Hall <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Julian,

I'm loathe to say it is permanently fixed as this could be one of the
Here's hoping....

{fx: fingers crossed}

Interesting - albeit minor - point, Grub now lists Ubuntu as the distro not Mint 16 although it definitely is Mint 16 as the default desktop background had that on it.

Julian

I've had that on Xubuntu - just oversight on the install - put in a bug report to annoy the hell out of someone or see if you can fix it yourself!
Tom te tom te tom