[LUG] paignton meeting

Hi, All

With regard to Paignton meetings the next meeting would normally fall on
the 2nd Saturday,  but there is now a Pi jam on that date,  If you would
normally come to the Lug meet then you are free to drop in to the Pi jam
at the library as some of us lug members will be there anyway.  We can
still help you with other Linux related issues, programming etc,  and
may actually be better equipped to do so.

I am happy to re-arrange lug meets for the 3rd Saturday,  this won't
affect what is going on in North Devon due to distance,

On the subject of meetings in N.Devon is this the right page for the
Holsworthy tourist information type site

http://www.visitholsworthy.co.uk/

The contact us page doesn't seem to actually DO anything or even display.

I am going to see if we can get the group listed on
http://www.devonguide.com/contact.htm worth a try and may help us reach
out and get more people to meetings.

Regards

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

Torbay Raspberry Pi Jam 11th Jan 2014 - http://dcglug.drogon.net/torbay-pi-jam/

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.