[LUG] DCGLUG Events page

Hi

I have updated the lug website and made the events page more generic as
we also list other events such as Pi Jams,  no added is Libreplant,
(free software event in Cambridge, MA) and the GeekCampX event in February.

As well as the usual Lug meets

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

Torbay Raspberry Pi Jam 11th Jan 2014 - http://dcglug.drogon.net/torbay-pi-jam/

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.