Re: [LUG] [OT] One-star reviews of "Extreme Programming"

It's funny. I remember the first time I read that book, my opinion was along similar lines to these reviews. In all fairness, I don't think the book actually explained itself very well. It wasn't until I had taken some formal scrum training that I was able to go back, read this again and then finally went "Oh, I see what you mean now".

That's a pretty poor sign for a book. I had to go learn what he was talking about before what he was saying made any sense at all.