[LUG] PI jam today + More stuff

Hi

Good event in Paignton today,  Gordon did a demo of the fuze box,  Tom
brought along his robot arm and robot to demo,  we also spent time
helping some younger visitors out with help, advice and troubleshooting,
in all a successful event.

http://dcglug.drogon.net/previous-jams/

the next event will be announced shortly

Photos from Fridays Exeter Lug meet where we built a raspberry pi cluster

http://dcglug.drogon.net/pi-cluster-photos/

Results will be posted this week sometime

I have put page up for the next pi jam and also added the 10th Jan as
the next date for Exeter lug meet.

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

Exeter Lug meet : 13th December 2013 - http://exeter.lug.org.uk/
Torbay Raspberry Pi Jam 14th December 2013 - http://dcglug.drogon.net/torbay-pi-jam/

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.