Re: [LUG] Arch Linux Installation for Fun and Profit

Hi Bad

On 13 December 2013 02:37, bad apple <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So, let's get on with this!

This is superb. I was going to write and ask you how you put together
your cut down Linux distro that you mentioned in the laptop thread.
This not official guide is really useful. Would you use this distro
for the cut-down version or another one please? Thank you for this
guide though. I did try to take a couple of school kids through a Arch
install and we ended up using Ubuntu!

--
Richard Brown
Youth Worker