Re: [LUG] Debian no bash.info wtf

On 10 December 2013 10:03, Philip Hudson <phil.hudson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

knew you could take it.

knew *Gordon* could take it. Misread who I was replying to. Apologies both.

Certainly no insult, but do bear in mind it's an open list, and niggly in-fighting and arguments do an awful lot to dissuade new members from contributing, lest they become the next target.

In-fighting amongst the linux and foss community is undoubtably why it hasn't conquered the world already. It's very often the better choice, but we destroy ourselves time and time again by arguing just how much better.