Re: [LUG] Mint 15 falsely claims / is full

On Mon, 9 Dec 2013, bad apple wrote:
Boot into Mint - rescue mode would be sufficient - and post the output of:

df -klh
mount
cat /etc/fstab

And, to be on the safe side, also that of

df -klhi

That shows the number of "inodes" (files and directories) used and allowed on each partition. I don't think this is an issue here, but I once had to discover there is such a thing as an inode limit the hard way. (System was complaining about a full disk, I found a huge file and deleted it, only to run into the same problem two seconds later.)

Martijn.