Re: [LUG] OT: MS security whitewash

On 07/12/13 09:14, Philip Whateley wrote:
> In principle, all these could be forced
> to stop using MS Apple or Google software until it can be proven
> (presumably through the independent scrutiny of source code) that the
> software is now clean.

Yeah, good luck with that.

This thread is hilarious, none of you seem to have got the memo.

Nothing is going to happen, nothing is going to move 95% of the world's
computing off Windows, the NSA and GCHQ will continue to have their
backdoors and we - the people - will remain thoroughly disenfranchised
and generally screwed.

The "law" is worthless, data protection is a joke and our governments
couldn't give a shit what we think. There, I think that brings you all
up to speed.

Has Snowden not taught you anything?

Regards