Re: [LUG] Holsworthy LUG meetings

On 06/12/13 15:55, Neil Winchurst wrote:
> I have just looked at the 'meetings' part of the new website for
> DCLUG. One correction and one special notice.
>
> The meetings at Holsworthy start at 2pm and not at 1pm.
>
> The meeting due on 21st December is too near to Christmas so will not
> take place. The next one is due on 18th January 2014.
>
> Thanks
>
> Neil

Ok sorted,  deleted the dec 21st meet and added the 18th Jan meeting
along with the correct start time.

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

Exeter Lug meet : 13th December 2013 - http://exeter.lug.org.uk/
Torbay Raspberry Pi Jam 14th December 2013 - http://dcglug.drogon.net/torbay-pi-jam/

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.