Re: [LUG] Torbay PI Jam

On 06/12/13 13:06, Paul Sutton wrote:
On 06/12/13 12:54, Roland Tarver wrote:
On 06/12/13 11:59, Paul Sutton wrote:
On 06/12/13 11:44, Roland Tarver wrote:

On 05/12/13 13:45, Paul Sutton wrote:

Hi

With the Torbay PI jam approaching, and as its in Lieu of the normal
Paignton meeting,  can I have a show of hands please as to who is
coming
along or planning to come along on the day.

It should be a good event,  hopefully in time it can be regular and
perhaps some of the future events can have a focus

Thanks

HI Paul,

Just checked and for once I am NOT working! lol. I will aim to come
along - although I dont have a pi so will be observing rather than
spectating.

Cheers roly :-)

Sounds good,  well you can use Linux and as Gordon would say the Pi is
simply another Linux box.  Will be good to catch up,  you got any photos
from CERN you can show off at some point ?:)

Paul

erm - Yes, I do actually! Should really put them up online somewhere
at some point too....
I can give you an account on the dcglug website if you want,  and you
can add pictures and text to a blog post or a page on the site.
Roly :-)

I already have one for www.dcglug.ork.uk. Will get round to it at some point.

Roly :-)