Re: [LUG] Torbay PI Jam

On 05/12/13 13:45, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

With the Torbay PI jam approaching, and as its in Lieu of the normal
Paignton meeting,  can I have a show of hands please as to who is coming
along or planning to come along on the day.

It should be a good event,  hopefully in time it can be regular and
perhaps some of the future events can have a focus

Thanks

HI Paul,

Just checked and for once I am NOT working! lol. I will aim to come along - although I dont have a pi so will be observing rather than spectating.

Cheers roly :-)