[LUG] off topic high speck laptop for sale!!

hey all i'm offering my current studio lap top for sale. its a 14 inch xenon with
1tb hard drive 8gb ram and i7 quod core processor running at 2.86 ghz it has a dvd
and cd rom combo drive with 3 usb ports and standed blue tooth and wlan features it
will come clean with no os and the price is £800 please e-mail me if interested
thanks for reeding and i hope to here from you soon kind regards trahern.