Re: [LUG] Fwd: FTTC - follow up

My master socket was switched by BT engineer to my office when ISDN was installed
iirc. It took him about 5 minutes and he made a tidy job of the cabling. My concern
would be what Gordon said that it probably isn't in the contract. If I'd been the
Old Rectory in the next village it might have been 150 meters of cabling and
drilling flint studded walls in a listed building. So they likely caveat any work to
avoid the later. As Gordon said be nice to the engineer, he probably wants to get it
done, nice modern house it is probably easy work for him, so cup of tea, biscuit,
and concise explanation of how you want to use it will probably be sufficient, worst
case you have to lat in an Ethernet cable.