Re: [LUG] Raspberry PI cluster project

> While part of me is thinking, this would be really cool, another part of
> me is thinking... what is the point? :-)
>
> I suppose if we all brought a Pi along with a couple of switches we might
> be able to get something running, I can't help thinking though that it'll
> be a complicated mess of wires.
>
> Rob

We are Linux user group a complex mess of wires used to be a regular
feature of a lug meet,  (remember bbq in Cornwall),  this is referred to
as LUG spaghetti. :)

As long as someone knows which wire goes where its fine :)

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

Exeter Raspberry PI Jam 23rd November - http://dcglug.drogon.net/meetings/
Torbay Raspberry Pi Jam 14th December - http://dcglug.drogon.net/torbay-pi-jam/

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.