[LUG] Auto login for Mint 15

Hi All,

Quick one - I hope. When I installed Mint I set it to require a password prompt to login, but since I am doing a lot of configuring and rebooting at the moment this is a pain, so I want to disable it. In User Accounts I've set Automatic Login to ON, which the Mint forums say that's all you need to do but it's not worked for me. Is there anywhere else I should look?

Kind regards,

Julian