Re: [LUG] Disappearing DVDs / failure to mount

 On 25/10/2013 18:43, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Fri, 25 Oct 2013 17:19:41 +0100
Julian Hall<linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Hello Julian,

(apologies if this appears twice.. I posted it yesterday but never saw
it arrive in the list)
You sent two similar messages yesterday which (obviously) arrived here.
You also got a couple of answers from Kevin Lucas.  If you've not seen
them check spam folders, list archive, etc.

Not being a Mint user, IDK how to do what you wish, sorry.  I will say
this though; downgrading isn't something all distros support, so you
/might/ have to remove the package and install the older version from
source.

Thanks Brad.. got them now :)

Julian