Re: [LUG] Router question

On Thu, 24 Oct 2013 12:43:17 +0100
Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

>If anyone has any suggestions I would be grateful. I am getting fed up
>with this nonsense.

I've just moved to AAISP, (http://www.aa.net.uk/) who do IPv6 as
standard, even on their Home::1 package.  Actually, that package name
should be a clue regarding IPv6.  They supply a suitable router, but I
found that the control panel (run through any web browser) was a bit
flaky and crashes on occasion.  Only powering off and on the modem seems
to bring it back up.  If you wish to use your own device, the company
supply you with all the necessary credentials to do so.

--
 Regards  _
Stained glass windows keep the cold outside