Re: [LUG] web site articles

Wouldn't a discussion board be more appropriate?

On 21 October 2013 19:10, Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Some of the recent threads would make excellent web site posts or
articles for example the system back up thread, or system recovery,
printer configuration etc.

if some one is able to collate info and e-mail it to me I will put it on
the lug website

thanks

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

Exeter Raspberry PI Jam 12th October 2013, ÂHoskins Room, Exeter Central Library, 10-12

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.