[LUG] FW: Library questionnaire

Hello

Hope you all enjoyed the jam on Saturday – it was good to see you all there. Paul has put some pictures up here:

http://dcglug.drogon.net/pi-jam-12102013-pictures/

You will see from the forwarded email below that the library is currently engaged in a consultation about the services you want it to provide and how often you use it etc. There is a question about any events you have attended and it would be good if as many of you as possible could mention the jam. Hopefully this will show how popular it is and will encourage the library to continue to run it.

Here’s a link to the webpage for more information:

http://www.devon.gov.uk/index/cultureheritage/libraries/yourlocallibrary/exeter_libraries/exeter_central_library/exeterlibrariesconsultation.htm

and here’s a link to the questionnaire itself:

https://www.devon.gov.uk/index/cultureheritage/libraries/yourlocallibrary/exeter_libraries/exeter_central_library/exeterlibrariesconsultation/helpshapeplansecl.htm

I’ll be in touch when we’ve set the date for the next jam.

Thanks

Simon