Re: [LUG] OT: P2P crypto mail

On 09/10/13 19:41, Philip Hudson wrote:
> "FlowingMail is the name of a new decentralized messaging protocol,
> while FlowingMail Client is an email client that uses the protocol.

I think the point is it is very simply to create such software, but none
has taken off at this point.

Pretty much all the benefits of this accrue from enabling GNU privacy
guard in your current mail client, they probably have some edge on
traffic analysis, but that would need careful analysis.

Email is long overdue an overhaul, but given their website implies they
don't know how modern MTAs work, I doubt they will be the ones.