[LUG] meeting reminders

Hi

Just to remind people upcoming meeting this weekend

exeter lug meet - friday from 19:30 exwick community centre, exeter

More robot demos from Tom Brough

paignton lug meet - saturday from 14:30, centre peace, Paignton

Exeter pi jam, Saturday 10 - 12, exeter central library

More robot demos from Tom Brough

details on lug website

I should be at the Paignton meeting but may arrive later than 14:30 it
depends on what time i get back to paignton, if I don't make it have a
good meeting :

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

Exeter Raspberry PI Jam 12th October 2013,  Hoskins Room, Exeter Central Library,
10-12

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.