Re: [LUG] Hello World

On 11/09/13 16:00, Tremayne, Steve wrote:
Afternoon all.
Just stumbled across your website / mailing list, so I thought I’d
subscribe and say Hi
I’m a bit confused by how Exeter LUG and D&C LUG seem to overlap, so I’m
not sure whether to drive all the way to Exeter this Friday, or wait
until next Saturday and just go up the road to Holsworthy... (I live
nearer there)
Cheers,
Steve

Hi, I run the meeting at Holsworthy. We meet in the White Hart pub from 2pm on the third Saturday of each month, so this month it will be 21st.

In case you don't know Holsworthy very well, the main car park is opposite the main church. The pub is just a little way along from the church. And, the best bit, parking is free on a Saturday from noon.

Might see you for the next meeting then,

Neil