Re: [LUG] DIY :Re: OT: NSA: Do they or don't they?

This is my plan for my secured digital future.
I wish to host my own mail server, host my own cloud, host my own social media type thing, I want to encrypt all my disk drives, have a phantom OS on a LVM, use TOR or similer to disguise my network traffic.
To be effective I have to do all this at once! :HEADACHE: