Re: [LUG] Command-line: jump to arbitrary parent dir from deeply nested dir (bash)

On Tue, 3 Sep 2013, Matt Lee wrote:

Wait, tsch? I could see you guys being zsh users, but I forgot anyone used tsch.

bash all the way! I don't see what's wrong with operating system
standard stuff like GNU Emacs, bash, gcc, ld, gas, groff, bison,
empire, Gnumeric and GNOME...

Define "standard".

And let's not forget that Linux is all about choice. I choose to program in BASIC, use (t)csh, Vi(m) and Alpine.

Gordon