Re: [LUG] Wireless router

On 2 September 2013 06:59, Daniel Robinson <manipula@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was actually hoping to buy a new model, perhaps with wireless N, I'd like something 300 -> 600 Mbps transfer rate.
I would like as much security features as you can shake a stick at, I'd like to be able to restrict traffic to wireless devices, I'd Like to use LAN features via Cable however I do not wish for the wireless devices to connect to my LAN or to each other.

I would like to just go online and buy it, be it a £5 thing on eBay or a £180 thing on Ebuyer for example. What is the best out there for my current needs?

The Draytek 2830N will do all this - -N, four SSID's, segregation (wifi clients can't see each other or anything on the lan), bandwidth control, and a bunch of other stuff.