Re: [LUG] OT: Privacy is not dead

On 31 Aug, 2013, at 6:41 pm, Martijn Grooten wrote:

I am well aware that my bank is obliged to inform law enforcement of transactions I make in case I am suspected of doing something wrong, and perhaps they even have some kind of direct access to my bank's systems, with or without the knowledge of the bank. It is also likely that the bar for this suspicious isn't particularly high.

... unless you are an actual Russian oligarch, Nigerian aristocrat or Colombian druglord genuinely laundering vast sums. No problem then, and no questions. :-(

--
Phil Hudson                  http://hudson-it.no-ip.biz
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63