Re: [LUG] Memory stick not recognised

On 24/08/13 18:34, bad apple wrote:
<snip>

You wouldn't think so in 2013, but annoyingly, this happens quite a lot
- USB sticks sometimes not being completely interoperable on what seem
to be basically identical machines. I see this most on Macs for some
reason, which are the most fussy about USB sticks, particularly ones
I've formatted and prepped up on a Linux box, taken to a client's remote
office somewhere, only to find their MacBook won't open it. Grrr.
can you manually mount it - like we did in the good old days?
Tom te tom te tom